You can build a mentally healthy Kentucky.
- Supply mental health screenings to over 10,000 Kentuckians per year
- Provide training in Mental Health First Aid to Kentuckians
- Assure quality, evidence-based mental health information is available 24/7/365
- Engage individuals in Peer Support and Warm Line Services across the commonwealth
- Provide mental health system navigation services to any caller
- Educate students in mental health professions about the importance of early identification, intervention, and B4Stage4 practices
- Improve the mental health system in Kentucky as we monitor changes, access, and legislation at the local, state, and federal levels